Wednesday, January 30, 2008

same old same old

yes I fell in
love
same
old
script
she fucked up
I fucked up
same old
line
I died
bitched
until I lots 20
pounds
and here I am
writing about
love
the birds
the bitch
who
broke
my heart
what else is
new?
one night no sleep
a morning feel likes
shit
a bottle of wine
I'm
drunk
a
new
poem
the whore who
fucked
up
did I fuck her over?
I probably did
I was
wrong
she was
wrong
it wasn't meant to
be
I fucked up
she fucked up
we all fucked up
she got
dumped
she felt like
shit
knew what it was
like
but I was still
wrong
until I lost another 20
pounds
and wrote
the same old
line
about the
same old
script
about the
same old
poem
did I repeat myself?
who cares
this one is for me
the
bitch
for me
for us
for them
for you (sucker).
for fate who threads
her threads with no
remorse
a god of the
gods

No comments: