the girls got drunk and they their battle,
their hands were in a sea of hair
pulling and tugging,
screeching and yelling as the
males stood about not understanding any of it
but then after a while, one stepped in
and then another.
I stood there watching as I
sipped my beer,
then looked up as one of
the boys said,
"Hey! We're all ADULTS here! can't
we all just get along?"
and then he too,
was in a sea of hair.
I finished my drink,
grabbed for another,
let them have it, I thought,
good decent violence.
I walked past them and looked
in the fridge, the 18 pack they brought was
almost gone. I drank 3 when they arrived,
the 3 that they offered, and the second one
was being worked on.
when the cops arrived,
everyone turned their attention to them.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment