you couldn't possibly
BELIEVE
it
but this:
it's
always been
here
in it's
simple
form.
It's
changed
throughout
the years
but it's
always
been here
you couldn't
possible
BELIEVE
what the fuck
I am
talking
about.
this offers
very
little
vision
(if any at all)
the easiest
poems to
write are
the ones
about
writing
com
ple
xi
ties?
you want it?
you should check out Robert Frost.
and then
I think,
Jesus,
not an
original
thought
to my name,
because often
I feel cheated
by the writers
of the past.
I'll pace back
and forth in my room and think:
THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS! THEY STOLE IT ALL!
THEY WROTE EVERYTHING!
THEY LEFT ME WITH A BARE SOUL!
THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!
then I read and I feel tamed by
their wild words. I'll sink
back and bear my soul
for a penny less than
they ever did.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment